When a flower is more than the vase, here is Rudbeckia ‘Cappucino’ grown from seed in my Virginia garden for today’s #inavaseonMonday. Seed courtesy of Renee’s Garden.
- U.S. Botanic Garden’s Holiday Exhibit Features Iconic Roadside Attractions
- Discovering the Many Uses of Sage: Sage Butter Pats
- Forcing Paperwhites To Stand Tall with a Shot of Liquor!
- Aloe Vera: The Plant That Keeps on Giving
- Peg’s Picks: November 2017 Gardening Events in the Washington DC Metro Area
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
follow me on Instagram