I like to grow different types of zinnias each summer, particularly old-fashioned species. This year I grew a yellow-flowered Peruviana (Zinnia peruviana) and multi-colored Persian Carpet (Zinnia haageana). Tucked in this arrangement is a yellow-flowered herb, can you guess what it is? Here is a clue: This herb grows as a tangled perennial in my zone 7 Virginia garden and is just now blooming in July. #inavaseonmonday
- Discovering New Gardening Products at the Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show
- Peg’s Picks: January 2018 New Gardening Books
- New Cultivars of Wintergreen for Bright Red Berries
- Seed Catalogs, Seed Catalogs, Get Your Seed Catalog!!
- Updated List of Local Garden Centers and Nurseries in Washington DC Metro Area
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
follow me on Instagram