My first guest post for the Herb Society of America’s blog appeared yesterday. I was inspired by the numerous beneficial insects hovering around my herbs in my Virginia garden. Often my herbs flower before I ever get to harvest the leaves but that’s okay because their tiny flowers attract the “good” bugs. If you are interested in growing and learning more about herbs, contact the Herb Society of America (I belong to the local Potomac Unit).
- Discovering New Gardening Products at the Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show
- Peg’s Picks: January 2018 New Gardening Books
- New Cultivars of Wintergreen for Bright Red Berries
- Seed Catalogs, Seed Catalogs, Get Your Seed Catalog!!
- Updated List of Local Garden Centers and Nurseries in Washington DC Metro Area
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
follow me on Instagram