My first guest post for the Herb Society of America’s blog appeared yesterday. I was inspired by the numerous beneficial insects hovering around my herbs in my Virginia garden. Often my herbs flower before I ever get to harvest the leaves but that’s okay because their tiny flowers attract the “good” bugs. If you are interested in growing and learning more about herbs, contact the Herb Society of America (I belong to the local Potomac Unit).
- Subscribe to Pegplant’s Post, Free Monthly Gardening Newsletter
- General’s Choice of Trees and Shrubs is a Wise Choice for the Mid-Atlantic Gardener
- Best Phlox Plants for Mid-Atlantic Gardens
- Growing Potatoes the Easy Way: Containers on the Deck
- Master Gardener Programs & Getting Help with Plant Pests and Diseases in Washington DC Metro Area
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
follow me on Instagram