A month ago I wrote a review of Thomas Leo Ogren’s The Allergy-Fighting Garden for The Gardening Products Review. Editor Monica Hemingway just informed me that she published my book review, check out http://www.gardeningproductsreview.com. I had read his books before and his system of rating plants based on their ability to produce pollen. I was especially interested as I have family members with severe reactions to pollen, to the point that spring time pollen triggers asthma. Right now everything here in Northern Virginia is coated with the yellow dust, irritating people’s eyes and making them congested. Ogren’s The Allergy-Fighting Garden is a must read for folks suffering from allergies and asthma who would like to re-design their property to reduce the amount of pollen.
- Petite Jenny’s Lavender-Rose Flowers Sway Like a Calder Mobile
- Over a Dozen Gardening Events This Weekend in the Washington DC Metro Area
- Time to Register for the Arlington/Alexandria Master Gardener Program
- Garden Bloggers Bloom Day: Bleeding Heart
- DC Water’s Bloom: Recycling Biosolids Into Soil Conditioner
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets