Amaryllis isn’t just for Christmas, it actually makes a great Valentine’s Day gift. These large bulbs will bloom indoors from November through April. Longfield Gardens, an online source of spring and summer bulbs, perennials, and edibles, would like for you to receive TWO free amaryllis bulbs. Just enter your name, e-mail, and a comment below in the comment section as to what you would do if you received TWO bulbs!! On Saturday, February 14, I will pick a random entry and announce one lucky winner on my site at http://www.pegplant.com as well as my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pegplant. This giveaway starts today, Saturday, February 7, and ends at midnight on Friday, February 13. Entries must be from the U.S. This photo is just to illustrate a cute way to use amaryllis flowers; the actual varieties that the winner will receive may vary. To see more types of amaryllis plants as well as growing information, visit Longfield Garden’s web site at http://www.longfield-gardens.com. Happy Valentine’s Day!!
- Petite Jenny’s Lavender-Rose Flowers Sway Like a Calder Mobile
- Over a Dozen Gardening Events This Weekend in the Washington DC Metro Area
- Time to Register for the Arlington/Alexandria Master Gardener Program
- Garden Bloggers Bloom Day: Bleeding Heart
- DC Water’s Bloom: Recycling Biosolids Into Soil Conditioner
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets